This Return policy governs the rights and obligations of the Contracting Parties arising from the lease agreement concluded between the Lessor, as TABI Corp., s.r.o. registered office at Botanická 5636/24, 917 08 Trnava, Company ID: 44 374 631, registered in the Business Register kept by the Trnava District Court, Section: Ltd., File No.: 22595 / T, VAT ID: 2022694421, (hereinafter referred to as the "Lessor") and the Lessee, the subject of which is the lease of the services on Lessor’s e-commerce website.
business address: TABI Corp., s.r.o., Ludova 10, 917 01 Trnava, Slovak Republic
Slovak Trade Inspection (SOI)
The Inspectorate of the Slovak Trade Inspection with the seat in Trnava for the region of Trnava
Trhová 2, 917 01 Trnava 1, Slovak Republic
Department of Technical Product Inspection and Consumer Protection
1. The subject and terms of the Contract constitute that the company TABI Corp., s.r.o., Company ID: 44 374 631, grants the user a non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the software only to create business documents and for other related activities.
2. The Lessee acknowledges and understands that the software is provided to the Lessee “as is.” In no event will TABI Corp., s.r.o. be liable or take any responsibility for any damage, business interruption, loss of data or information of any nature ( business or other), for any recovery, costs, any indirect and incidental damage, or for any loss of profit or savings as a result of or in connection with the use of the software, for damage caused by possible errors or typos in the software, even if a representative of TABI Corp., s.r.o. was informed of the possibility of such loss, damage, recovery or costs, or at any request of third parties. The exclusive and total obligations of TABI Corp., s.r.o related to or associated with this EULA contract (if any) are limited by the original purchase price of the software.
3. The Lessor provides the Lessee with a warranty for the software for the period of prepaid subscription by the Lessee. The warranty period begins on the day the Lessee credits the funds to the Lessor's account.
4. The Lessor shall repair the work free of charge within the warranty period. In the event of critical errors relating to the basic functions of the work, the contractor will eliminate the critical error within 2 working days from the delivery of the notification of the occurrence of a critical error. An error notification received after 4 PM shall be deemed to have been received on the following working day. Other errors, that do not affect the basic functions of the work, will be eliminated by the Lessor within 5 working days.
5. The Lessee shall report any errors to the Lessor in writing without undue delay after their discovery. The error report must include:
- Installation link,
- an error description indicating whether it is a critical error,
- contact details of the person who reported the error.
6. Delivery date of notification about an error occurrence is considered to be the day of its submission via e-mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and a phone notification that an error was sent by the e-mail. The e-mail must be confirmed by the contractor in the manner of the sender of the e-mail requesting the delivery confirmation of this e-mail.